Mary Montagu (née Churchill), Duchess of Montagu(1689-1751), Wife of 2nd Duke of Montagu
Sitter in 7 portraits
- Diana Russell (née Spencer), Duchess of Bedford (niece)
- John Churchill, Marquess of Blandford (brother)
- Elizabeth Egerton (née Churchill), Countess of Bridgewater (sister)
- Arabella Godfrey (née Churchill) (aunt)
- John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough (father)
- Sarah Churchill (née Jenyns (Jennings)), Duchess of Marlborough (mother)
- Henrietta ('Harriet') Godolphin (née Churchill), Duchess of Marlborough (sister)
- Charles Spencer, 3rd Duke of Marlborough (nephew)
- John Montagu, 2nd Duke of Montagu (husband)
- Anne Spencer (née Churchill), Countess of Sunderland (sister)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the Elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!