Mary Caroline (née Grey), Countess of Minto(1858-1940), Wife of 4th Earl of Minto; daughter of Sir Charles Grey
Sitter in 10 portraits
by Henry Van der Weyde, photogravure by Walker & Boutall
photogravure, 1897; published 1899
albumen print, 1900-1911
published by Underwood & Underwood
albumen stereoscopic card, 1906
- Violet Mary (née Elliot-Murray-Kynynmound), Lady Astor of Hever (daughter)
- Ruby Florence Mary (née Elliot-Murray-Kynynmound), Countess of Cromer (daughter)
- Hon. Gavin William Esmond Elliot-Murray-Kynynmound (son)
- Caroline Eliza Grey (née Farquhar) (mother)
- Charles Grey (father)
- Gilbert John Elliot-Murray-Kynynmound, 4th Earl of Minto (husband)
- Victor Gilbert Lariston Garnet Elliot-Murray-Kynynmound, 5th Earl of Minto (son)
- Lady Eileen Nina Evelyn Sibell Montagu-Douglas-Scott (née Elliot-Murray-Kynynmound) (daughter)
- Sybil Mary (née Grey), Duchess of St Albans (sister)
Develop your art skills
Discover our BP Next Generation short films made by artists. Follow step by step guides in drawing and painting techniques.
Hold Still photography workshop
Reflect on your own experiences of lockdown through this easy-to-do from home, photographic exercise.
Draw Like a Renaissance Master
Revisit The Encounter exhibition and learn about Renaissance and Baroque drawing methods and materials.