Maurice, Prince Palatine(1621-1652), Fourth son of Frederick V, Elector Palatine and King of Bohemia and Elizabeth of Bohemia
Sitter in 12 portraits
- Anne of Denmark (grandmother)
- Charles Lewis (Louis), Elector Palatine (brother)
- Princess Elizabeth, Queen of Bohemia and Electress Palatine (mother)
- Elizabeth, Princess of the Palatinate (sister)
- Frederick V, King of Bohemia and Elector Palatine (father)
- Frederick Henry, Prince of the Palatinate (brother)
- King James I of England and VI of Scotland (grandfather)
- Louise Hollandine, Princess Palatine (sister)
- Prince Rupert, Count Palatine (brother)
- Princess Sophia, Electress of Hanover (sister)
Become a Member
Enjoy access to special events, discounts on the Gallery online shop, supporters’ updates and much more
Bringing people together by sharing the portraits and stories of the men and women who have shaped our nation.
Sign up to receive information on exhibitions, collections and activities of the National Portrait Gallery, including special offers, shop products, and exclusive competitions.