Priscilla Anne Fane (née Wellesley-Pole), Countess of Westmorland(1793-1879), Diplomatic service wife and artist
Sitter in 1 portrait
Artist associated with 2 portraits
by Thomas Hodgetts, published by Welch & Gwynne, after Priscilla Anne Fane (née Wellesley-Pole), Countess of Westmorland
mezzotint, published 1 January 1839
- Julian Henry Charles Fane (son)
- Anne Wellesley (née Hill), Countess of Mornington (grandmother)
- William Wellesley-Pole, 3rd Earl of Mornington (father)
- William Pole-Tylney-Long-Wellesley, 4th Earl of Mornington (brother)
- Richard Colley Wellesley, Marquess Wellesley (uncle)
- Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington (uncle)
- John Fane, 11th Earl of Westmorland (husband)
- Francis William Henry Fane, 12th Earl of Westmorland (son)
Make a donation
Support our Make History appeal and help us transform the Gallery.
A unique range of books, accessories and gifts. Every purchase supports the Gallery’s work.
Bring a familiar face home
Refresh your home gallery with a huge selection of custom art prints .