William George Richard Stanley, 9th Earl of Derby(1655-1702), Nobleman
Sitter in 3 portraits
- Lady Amelia-Anna-Sophia (née Stanley), Countess of Athol (aunt)
- James Stanley, 7th Earl of Derby (grandfather)
- Charles Stanley, 8th Earl of Derby (father)
- Elizabeth Stanley (née Butler), Countess of Derby (wife)
- James Stanley, 10th Earl of Derby (brother)
- Catherine Pierrepont (née Stanley), Marchioness of Dorchester (aunt)
- Hon. Charles-Zedemo Stanley (brother)
- Charlotte Stanley (née de La Trémoille), Countess of Derby (grandmother)
- Hon. Robert-Thomas Stanley (brother)
- Henrietta Maria Wentworth (née Stanley), Countess of Strafford (aunt)
- Henrietta Maria (née Stanley), 4th Baroness Strange (daughter)
- James Stanley, Lord Strange (son)
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.