Wriothesley Russell, 2nd Duke of Bedford(1680-1711)
Sitter associated with 6 portraits
by Charles Knight, published by J. Deeley, after Thomas Stothard
hand-coloured stipple engraving, published 1 March 1809
- Elizabeth Russell (née Howland), Duchess of Bedford (wife)
- Wriothesley Russell, 3rd Duke of Bedford (son)
- Rachel Cavendish (née Russell), Duchess of Devonshire (sister)
- Rachel Russell (née Wriothesley), Lady Russell (mother)
- William Russell, Lord Russell (father)
- Katherine Manners (née Russell), Duchess of Rutland (sister)
Make a donation
Support our Make History appeal and help us transform the Gallery.
A unique range of books, accessories and gifts. Every purchase supports the Gallery’s work.
Bring a familiar face home
Refresh your home gallery with a huge selection of custom art prints .