Ferdinando Stanley, 5th Earl of Derby(1559?-1594), Literary patron
Sitter associated with 4 portraits
More on Ferdinando Stanley, 5th Earl of Derby: Shakespeare and his contemporaries book in our Shops
- Anne Ker (née Stanley), Countess of Ancram (niece)
- Edward Stanley, 3rd Earl of Derby (grandfather)
- Henry Stanley, 4th Earl of Derby (father)
- Alice Spencer, Countess of Derby (wife)
- William Stanley, 6th Earl of Derby (brother)
- James Stanley, 7th Earl of Derby (nephew)
- Elizabeth Hastings (née Stanley), Countess of Huntingdon (daughter)
- Sir Robert Stanley (nephew)
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.