Lady Caroline Agar-Ellis (n?e Spencer), Viscountess Clifden(1763-1813), Wife of 2nd Viscount Clifden; daughter of 4th Duke of Marlborough
Sitter in 4 portraits
- George Agar-Ellis, 1st Baron Dover (son)
- Lady Diana Beauclerk (n?e Spencer) (aunt)
- Henry Welbore Agar-Ellis, 2nd Viscount Clifden (husband)
- Charles Spencer, 3rd Duke of Marlborough (grandfather)
- George Spencer, 4th Duke of Marlborough (father)
- Lady Caroline Spencer (n?e Russell), Duchess of Marlborough (mother)
- George Spencer-Churchill, 5th Duke of Marlborough (brother)
- George Spencer-Churchill, 6th Duke of Marlborough (nephew)
- Charlotte Nares (n?e Spencer) (sister)
- Elizabeth Herbert (n?e Spencer), Countess of Pembroke (aunt)
- Lord Charles Spencer (uncle)
- Lady Elizabeth Spencer (sister)
- Lord Henry John Spencer (brother)
- Lord Robert Spencer (uncle)
- Charles Spencer-Churchill (nephew)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the Elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!