Margaret Ethel (née Gordon), Lady Harlech(1858-1950), Justice of the Peace; wife of 3rd Baron Harlech; daughter of 10th Marquess of Huntly
Sitter in 3 portraits
- Evelyn Elizabeth (née Gordon), Countess of Ancaster (sister)
- Gilbert Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby, 2nd Earl of Ancaster (nephew)
- Lady Evelyn Clementia Ewart (née Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby) (niece)
- George Ralph Charles Ormsby-Gore, 3rd Baron Harlech (husband)
- Claud Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby (nephew)
- Charles Gordon, 10th Marquess of Huntly (father)
- Maria Antoinetta (née Pegus), Marchioness of Huntly (mother)
- Grace Cecile Lowther (née Gordon), Countess of Lonsdale (sister)
- Lady Mary Katherine Turnor (née Gordon) (sister)
Visit From Your Armchair
Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize
An online exhibition celebrating the very best in contemporary portrait photography.
Explore our community photography project, which presents a personal record of the UK during lockdown.
Sculptures in 360°
See sculptures and fascinating objects from our Collection from all angles.
David Hockney: Drawing from Life
Watch highlights from our special exhibition, which had to close early in March 2020 due to lockdown.