Dorothy Bentinck (née Cavendish), Duchess of Portland(1750-1794), Wife of 3rd Duke of Portland
Sitter associated with 1 portrait
by Noble, after Dodd
line engraving, circa 1787
- Lord William Cavendish Bentinck (son)
- Lord Richard Cavendish (brother)
- William Cavendish (nephew)
- Charles Compton Cavendish, 1st Baron Chesham (nephew)
- William Cavendish, 3rd Duke of Devonshire (grandfather)
- William Cavendish, 5th Duke of Devonshire (brother)
- Lady Anne Fitzroy (née Cavendish) (niece)
- William Henry Cavendish Bentinck, 3rd Duke of Portland (husband)
- William Henry Cavendish-Scott-Bentinck, 4th Duke of Portland (son)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the Elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!