Diana Russell (née Spencer), Duchess of Bedford(1710-1735), First wife of John Russell, 4th Duke of Bedford
Sitter associated with 1 portrait
- Lady Diana Beauclerk (née Spencer) (niece)
- John Russell, 4th Duke of Bedford (husband)
- John Churchill, Marquess of Blandford (uncle)
- Elizabeth Egerton (née Churchill), Countess of Bridgewater (aunt)
- John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough (grandfather)
- Sarah Churchill (née Jenyns (Jennings)), Duchess of Marlborough (grandmother)
- Henrietta ('Harriet') Godolphin (née Churchill), Duchess of Marlborough (aunt)
- Charles Spencer, 3rd Duke of Marlborough (brother)
- George Spencer, 4th Duke of Marlborough (nephew)
- Mary Montagu (née Churchill), Duchess of Montagu (aunt)
- Elizabeth Herbert (née Spencer), Countess of Pembroke (niece)
- John Spencer, 1st Earl Spencer (nephew)
- Lord Charles Spencer (nephew)
- Lord Robert Spencer (nephew)
- Charles Spencer, 3rd Earl of Sunderland (father)
- Anne Spencer (née Churchill), Countess of Sunderland (mother)
Visit From Your Armchair
Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize
An online exhibition celebrating the very best in contemporary portrait photography.
Explore our community photography project, which presents a personal record of the UK during lockdown.
Sculptures in 360°
See sculptures and fascinating objects from our Collection from all angles.
David Hockney: Drawing from Life
Watch highlights from our special exhibition, which had to close early in March 2020 due to lockdown.