Lady Elizabeth Russell (née Keppel), Marchioness of Tavistock(1739-1768), Wife of Francis Russell, Marquess of Tavistock
Sitter associated with 3 portraits
by Henry Bone, after Sir Joshua Reynolds
pencil drawing squared in ink for transfer, April 1824
- Louisa Jane (née Russell), Duchess of Abercorn (granddaughter)
- William Anne Keppel, 2nd Earl of Albemarle (father)
- Francis Russell, 5th Duke of Bedford (son)
- John Russell, 6th Duke of Bedford (son)
- Francis Russell, 7th Duke of Bedford (grandson)
- John Russell, 1st Earl Russell (grandson)
- Lord Alexander George Russell (grandson)
- Lord Charles James Fox Russell (grandson)
- Lord George William Russell (grandson)
- Lord William Russell (son)
- Lady Georgiana Elizabeth Russell (later Mrs Romilly) (granddaughter)
- Francis Russell, Marquess of Tavistock (husband)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the Elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!