Lady Elizabeth Russell (née Keppel), Marchioness of Tavistock(1739-1768), Wife of Francis Russell, Marquess of Tavistock
Sitter associated with 3 portraits
by Henry Bone, after Sir Joshua Reynolds
pencil drawing squared in ink for transfer, April 1824
- Louisa Jane (née Russell), Duchess of Abercorn (granddaughter)
- William Anne Keppel, 2nd Earl of Albemarle (father)
- Francis Russell, 5th Duke of Bedford (son)
- John Russell, 6th Duke of Bedford (son)
- Francis Russell, 7th Duke of Bedford (grandson)
- John Russell, 1st Earl Russell (grandson)
- Lord Alexander George Russell (grandson)
- Lord Charles James Fox Russell (grandson)
- Lord George William Russell (grandson)
- Lord William Russell (son)
- Lady Georgiana Elizabeth Russell (later Mrs Romilly) (granddaughter)
- Francis Russell, Marquess of Tavistock (husband)
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.