Lady Elizabeth Russell (née Keppel), Marchioness of Tavistock(1739-1768), Wife of Francis Russell, Marquess of Tavistock
Sitter associated with 3 portraits
by Henry Bone, after Sir Joshua Reynolds
pencil drawing squared in ink for transfer, April 1824
- Louisa Jane (née Russell), Duchess of Abercorn (granddaughter)
- William Anne Keppel, 2nd Earl of Albemarle (father)
- Francis Russell, 5th Duke of Bedford (son)
- John Russell, 6th Duke of Bedford (son)
- Francis Russell, 7th Duke of Bedford (grandson)
- John Russell, 1st Earl Russell (grandson)
- Lord Alexander George Russell (grandson)
- Lord Charles James Fox Russell (grandson)
- Lord George William Russell (grandson)
- Lord William Russell (son)
- Lady Georgiana Elizabeth Russell (later Mrs Romilly) (granddaughter)
- Francis Russell, Marquess of Tavistock (husband)
View a wide collection of video content on our YouTube channel from past projects to our latest films.
Artist and sitter interviews
Get insights into creating portraiture from BP Portrait Award 2020 artists and their sitters.
Watch our film created to say ‘goodbye’ to the Gallery before we closed for our major transformation project.