Henrietta Elizabeth ('Harriet') Leveson-Gower (née Cavendish), Countess Granville(1785-1862), Society hostess
Sitter in 2 portraits
by Richard James Lane, printed by M & N Hanhart, after George Dodgson Tomlinson
lithograph, circa 1825-1850
by Walter L. Colls
- Henrietta Frances ('Harriet') Ponsonby (née Spencer), Countess of Bessborough (aunt)
- Georgiana Dorothy (née Cavendish), Countess of Carlisle (sister)
- George William Frederick Howard, 7th Earl of Carlisle (nephew)
- Lord Richard Cavendish (nephew)
- William Cavendish, 5th Duke of Devonshire (father)
- Georgiana Cavendish (née Spencer), Duchess of Devonshire (mother)
- William George Spencer Cavendish, 6th Duke of Devonshire (brother)
- Georgiana Agar-Ellis (née Howard), Baroness Dover (niece)
- Granville Leveson-Gower, 1st Earl Granville (husband)
- Granville George Leveson-Gower, 2nd Earl Granville (son)
- Lady Elizabeth Dorothy Anne Georgiana Grey (née Howard) (niece)
- Lady Caroline Georgiana Lascelles (née Howard) (niece)
- Hon. (Edward) Frederick Leveson-Gower (son)
- John Spencer, 1st Earl Spencer (grandfather)
- (Margaret) Georgiana Spencer (née Poyntz), Countess Spencer (grandmother)
- George John Spencer, 2nd Earl Spencer (uncle)
- Harriet Elizabeth Georgiana Leveson-Gower (née Howard), Duchess of Sutherland (niece)
- Mary Matilda Georgiana Labouchere (née Howard), Lady Taunton (niece)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the Elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!