Raymond Asquith(1878-1916), Scholar and army officer; son of Herbert Henry Asquith, 1st Earl of Oxford and Asquith
Sitter in 2 portraits
by Lady Ottoline Morrell
vintage snapshot print, 1913
- Cyril Asquith, Baron Asquith of Bishopstone (brother)
- (Helen) Violet Bonham Carter (née Asquith), Baroness Asquith of Yarnbury (sister)
- Lady Helen Frances Asquith (daughter)
- Arthur Melland Asquith (brother)
- Katharine Frances Asquith (née Horner) (wife)
- Paul Asquith (nephew)
- Mark Raymond Bonham-Carter, Baron Bonham-Carter (nephew)
- Christine Clark (née Asquith) (niece)
- William George Hervey Jolliffe, 4th Baron Hylton (grandson)
- Perdita Rose Mary Jolliffe (née Asquith), Lady Hylton (daughter)
- Herbert Henry Asquith, 1st Earl of Oxford and Asquith (father)
- Julian Edward George Asquith, 2nd Earl of Oxford and Asquith (son)
- (April) Mary Rous (née Asquith), Countess of Stradbroke (niece)
- Jean Constance Toynbee (née Asquith) (niece)
Watch our playlist exploring scientific techniques used by the Gallery to unlock the secrets behind our Tudor portraits.
Subjects and themes
Search the collection by themes - from pets to weddings!
Black History Month
Take a tour exploring our Collection created by Alayo Akinkugbe for Black History Month in 2020.
A Picture of Health
Learn about pioneers in medicine, health and social reform from 1840 to 1920.