Anthony Ashley-Cooper, 9th Earl of Shaftesbury(1869-1961), Army officer and colonial governor
Sitter in 18 portraits
- Mary Sibell Sturt (née Ashley-Cooper), Lady Alington (daughter)
- Lady Lettice Mildred Mary Ashley-Cooper (daughter)
- Lady Margaret Emily Levett (née Ashley-Cooper) (sister)
- Susan Violet Erskine (née Ashley-Cooper), Countess of Mar and Kellie (sister)
- Anthony Ashley-Cooper, 8th Earl of Shaftesbury (father)
- Harriet Augusta Anna Seymourina (née Chichester), Countess of Shaftesbury (mother)
- Constance Sibell Ashley-Cooper (née Grosvenor), Countess of Shaftesbury (wife)
- Lady Ethel Maud Warrender (née Ashley-Cooper) (sister)
Read our latest news and have your say.
Identify our Silhouettes
Join enthusiastic contributors who have already identified 155 sitters.
Tell us more about our Silvy sitters
Help us identify the sitters who visited Camille Silvy’s photographic studio during the 1860s.