Charles Gordon, 11th Marquess of Huntly(1847-1937), Politician; Captain of the Honourable Corps of Gentlemen-at-Arms
Sitter in 6 portraits
by Camille Silvy
albumen print, 5 December 1860
by Robert Milne
albumen print, 18 September 1899
- Evelyn Elizabeth (née Gordon), Countess of Ancaster (sister)
- Gilbert Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby, 2nd Earl of Ancaster (nephew)
- Lady Evelyn Clementia Ewart (née Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby) (niece)
- Claud Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby (nephew)
- Charles Gordon, 10th Marquess of Huntly (father)
- Charlotte Jane Isabelle Gordon (née Fallon), Marchioness of Huntly (wife)
Develop your art skills
Discover our BP Next Generation short films made by artists. Follow step by step guides in drawing and painting techniques.
Hold Still photography workshop
Reflect on your own experiences of lockdown through this easy-to-do from home, photographic exercise.
Draw Like a Renaissance Master
Revisit The Encounter exhibition and learn about Renaissance and Baroque drawing methods and materials.