Edward Cecil Guinness, 1st Earl of Iveagh(1847-1927), Brewer and philanthropist
Sitter in 10 portraits
by Lafayette, photogravure by Walker & Boutall
photogravure, 28 July 1897; published 1899
by Sir Leslie Ward
chromolithograph, published in Vanity Fair 11 July 1891
- Arthur Edward Guinness, Baron Ardilaun (brother)
- Maureen Constance Hamilton-Temple-Blackwood (née Guinness), Marchioness of Dufferin and Ava (granddaughter)
- Oonagh Guinness (granddaughter)
- Rupert Edward Cecil Lee Guinness, 2nd Earl of Iveagh (son)
- Walter Edward Guinness, 1st Baron Moyne of Bury St Edmunds (son)
- Bryan Walter Guinness, 2nd Baron Moyne of Bury St Edmunds (grandson)
- William Lee Plunket, 5th Baron Plunket (nephew)
- Lady Honor Dorothy Mary Svejdar (née Guinness) (granddaughter)
Watch our playlist exploring scientific techniques used by the Gallery to unlock the secrets behind our Tudor portraits.
Subjects and themes
Search the collection by themes - from pets to weddings!
Black History Month
Take a tour exploring our Collection created by Alayo Akinkugbe for Black History Month in 2020.
A Picture of Health
Learn about pioneers in medicine, health and social reform from 1840 to 1920.