Edward Priaulx Tennant, 1st Baron Glenconner(1859-1920), Politician and landowner
Sitter in 10 portraits
by Benjamin Stone
platinum print, 19 May 1909
chromolithograph, published in Vanity Fair 2 November 1910
- Nancy Dugdale (née Tennant), Lady Crathorne (sister)
- Katharine Elliot (née Tennant), Baroness Elliot of Harwood (sister)
- Christopher Grey Tennant, 2nd Baron Glenconner (son)
- Pamela Grey (née Wyndham, later Lady Glenconner), Viscountess Grey of Fallodon (wife)
- Margaret Emma Alice ('Margot') Asquith (née Tennant), Countess of Oxford and Asquith (sister)
- Charlotte Monckton Lister (née Tennant), Lady Ribblesdale (sister)
- Sir Charles Clow Tennant, 1st Bt (father)
- Hon. Clarissa ('Clare') Tennant (Tennyson, later Beck) (daughter)
- Edward Wyndham Tennant (son)
- Stephen Tennant (son)
- Dame Margaret Wakehurst (sister)
Develop your art skills
Discover our BP Next Generation short films made by artists. Follow step by step guides in drawing and painting techniques.
Hold Still photography workshop
Reflect on your own experiences of lockdown through this easy-to-do from home, photographic exercise.
Draw Like a Renaissance Master
Revisit The Encounter exhibition and learn about Renaissance and Baroque drawing methods and materials.