Francis Richard Henry Penn Curzon, 5th Earl Howe(1884-1964), Politician, naval officer and motor racing driver and promotor
Sitter in 17 portraits
- Lady Sarah Maguerite ('Sally') Aspinall (née Curzon) (daughter)
- Lady Charlotte Elizabeth Anne Curzon (granddaughter)
- Lady Mary Gaye Georgiana Lorna Curzon (granddaughter)
- Lady Frances Esmé Denman (née Curzon) (daughter)
- Richard George Penn Curzon, 4th Earl Howe (father)
- Georgiana Elizabeth (née Spencer-Churchill), Countess Howe (mother)
- Mary Howe (née Curzon), Countess Howe (wife)
- Joyce Mary McLean (née Jack), Countess Howe (later Lichirie) (wife)
- Sybil Boyter (née Johnson), Countess Howe (wife)
- Lady (Priscilla) Mary Rose Keen (née Curzon) (granddaughter)
- Lady Georgiana Mary Kidston (née Curzon, later Lady Starkey) (daughter)
- Glen Kidston (grandson)
Visit From Your Armchair
Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize
An online exhibition celebrating the very best in contemporary portrait photography.
Explore our community photography project, which presents a personal record of the UK during lockdown.
Sculptures in 360°
See sculptures and fascinating objects from our Collection from all angles.
David Hockney: Drawing from Life
Watch highlights from our special exhibition, which had to close early in March 2020 due to lockdown.