Lionel Edward Sackville-West, 3rd Baron Sackville(1867-1928), Justice of the Peace
Sitter in 4 portraits
by Speaight Ltd, published by Hudson & Kearns Ltd
photogravure, 20 June 1911, published 1912
- Lady Arabella Diana Bannerman (née Sackville-West) (aunt)
- George John Sackville-West, 5th Earl De La Warr (grandfather)
- Charles Richard Sackville-West, 6th Earl De La Warr (uncle)
- Reginald Windsor Sackville, 7th Earl de la Warr (uncle)
- Diana Joan (née Sackville-West), Lady Hall (formerly Lady Romilly) (niece)
- Benedict Nicolson (grandson)
- Nigel Nicolson (grandson)
- Charles Sackville-West, 4th Baron Sackville (brother)
- Edward ('Eddy') Sackville-West, 5th Baron Sackville (nephew)
- Victoria Mary ('Vita') Sackville-West (daughter)
- Mary Catherine (née Sackville-West), Marchioness of Salisbury (later Countess of Derby) (aunt)
Make a donation
Support our Make History appeal and help us transform the Gallery.
A unique range of books, accessories and gifts. Every purchase supports the Gallery’s work.
Bring a familiar face home
Refresh your home gallery with a huge selection of custom art prints .