Fanny Octavia Louisa (née Spencer-Churchill), Lady Tweedmouth(1853-1904), Hostess and founder of the Liberal Social Council; wife of 2nd Baron Tweedmouth; daughter of 7th Duke of Marlborough
Sitter in 5 portraits
by Hills & Saunders
albumen print, 1860s
by A.J. (Arthur James) Melhuish
albumen cabinet card, 1876
watercolour on ivory, 1890s
by Lafayette, photogravure by Walker & Boutall
photogravure, 10 July 1897; published 1899
- Lady Norah Beatrice Henriette Bradley-Birt (née Spencer Churchill) (niece)
- Lord Randolph Henry Spencer Churchill (brother)
- Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (nephew)
- Rosamond Jane Frances (née Spencer-Churchill), Lady de Ramsey (sister)
- Lady Lilian Maud Grenfell (née Spencer-Churchill) (niece)
- Georgiana Elizabeth (née Spencer-Churchill), Countess Howe (sister)
- George Spencer-Churchill, 6th Duke of Marlborough (grandfather)
- John Winston Spencer Churchill, 7th Duke of Marlborough (father)
- Frances Anne Emily Churchill (née Vane), Duchess of Marlborough (mother)
- George Charles Spencer-Churchill, 8th Duke of Marlborough (brother)
- Charles Richard John Spencer-Churchill, 9th Duke of Marlborough (nephew)
- Anne Emily (née Spencer-Churchill), Duchess of Roxburghe (sister)
- Lord Alfred Spencer-Churchill (uncle)
- Edward Marjoribanks, 2nd Baron Tweedmouth (husband)
- Dudley Churchill Marjoribanks, 3rd Baron Tweedmouth (son)
- Lady Sarah Isabella Augusta Wilson (née Spencer-Churchill) (sister)
- Cornelia Henrietta Maria (née Spencer-Churchill), Lady Wimborne (sister)
Do, draw and make!
Do, draw and make!
From building dens to food faces – enjoy our Playful Portraits activities and find out about some brilliant people!
Activities for children and families inspired by three healthcare heroes from our Collection.
Downloadable and web based resources to support learning at home linked to art, history, citizenship and literacy.