Frances Anna Maria ('Fanny') (née Elliot), Countess Russell(1815-1898), Second wife of 1st Earl Russell; daughter of 2nd Earl of Minto
Sitter in 2 portraits
published by Mason & Co (Robert Hindry Mason)
albumen carte-de-visite, early-mid 1860s
by Unknown photographer
albumen print, early 1860s
- John Russell, Viscount Amberley (son)
- Gilbert Elliot Murray Kynynmound, 2nd Earl of Minto (father)
- John Russell, 1st Earl Russell (husband)
- Lady (Mary) Agatha Russell (daughter)
- (Francis Albert) Rollo Russell (son)
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.