Sir Neville Gerald Lyttelton(1845-1931), Army officer
Sitter in 4 portraits
by Sir Leslie Ward
chromolithograph, published in Vanity Fair 5 September 1901
- Catherine Gladstone (née Glynne) (aunt)
- Sir Stephen Glynne, 9th Bt (uncle)
- George William Lyttelton, 4th Baron Lyttelton (father)
- Mary Lyttelton (née Glynne), Lady Lyttelton (mother)
- Hon. Alfred Lyttelton (brother)
- Hon. Arthur Temple Lyttelton (brother)
- Hon. Edward Lyttelton (brother)
- Katherine Sarah Lyttelton (née Stuart-Wortley) (wife)
- Lucy Blanche Masterman (née Lyttelton) (daughter)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the Elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!