Lady Mary Gaye Georgiana Lorna Curzon(1947-), Former wife of Esmond Cooper-Key and of John Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe and of Jeffrey Bonas, and later wife of Christopher Shaw; daughter of 6th Earl Howe
Sitter in 2 portraits
by Albert Victor Swaebe
halftone reproduction tear sheet, published 17 August 1949
- (Kevin) Esmond Peter Cooper-Key (husband)
- Lady Charlotte Elizabeth Anne Curzon (sister)
- Grace Lillian ('Gay') (née Wakeling), Countess Howe (mother)
- Francis Richard Henry Penn Curzon, 5th Earl Howe (grandfather)
- Mary Howe (née Curzon), Countess Howe (grandmother)
- Lady Georgiana Mary Kidston (née Curzon, later Lady Starkey) (aunt)
Become a Member
Enjoy access to special events, discounts on the Gallery online shop, supporters’ updates and much more
Bringing people together by sharing the portraits and stories of the men and women who have shaped our nation.
Sign up to receive information on exhibitions, collections and activities of the National Portrait Gallery, including special offers, shop products, and exclusive competitions.