Charlotte Monckton Lister (née Tennant), Lady Ribblesdale(died 1911), Wife of 4th Baron Ribblesdale
Sitter in 1 portrait
after Violet Manners, Duchess of Rutland
lithograph, 1900 or before
- Nancy Dugdale (née Tennant), Lady Crathorne (sister)
- Katharine Elliot (née Tennant), Baroness Elliot of Harwood (sister)
- Sir Hugh Charles Patrick Joseph Fraser (grandson)
- Edward Priaulx Tennant, 1st Baron Glenconner (brother)
- Margaret Emma Alice ('Margot') Asquith (née Tennant), Countess of Oxford and Asquith (sister)
- Thomas Lister, 4th Baron Ribblesdale (husband)
- Sir Charles Clow Tennant, 1st Bt (father)
- Dame Margaret Wakehurst (sister)
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.