Lady Charlotte-Elizabeth Penryhn (née Stanley)(1801-1853), Wife of Edward Penryhn, Esq; daughter of 13th Earl of Derby
Sitter associated with 1 portrait
by Alfred Thomas Derby, probably by Sir George Hayter
pencil, pen and ink, 1839 (circa 1823)
- Edward Smith Stanley, 12th Earl of Derby (grandfather)
- Elizabeth Stanley (née Hamilton), Countess of Derby (grandmother)
- Edward Smith Stanley, 13th Earl of Derby (father)
- Charlotte Margaret Stanley (née Hornby), Countess of Derby (mother)
- Edward Stanley, 14th Earl of Derby (brother)
- Edward Henry Stanley, 15th Earl of Derby (nephew)
- Frederick Arthur Stanley, 16th Earl of Derby (nephew)
- Lady Louisa Emily Long (née Stanley) (sister)
- Hon. Henry Thomas Stanley (brother)
- Lady Emma Charlotte Talbot (née Stanley) (niece)
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.