Lady Emma Charlotte Talbot (née Stanley)(1835-1928), Wife of Hon. Wellington Patrick Manvers Chetwynd Talbot; daughter of 14th Earl of Derby
Sitter in 2 portraits
by William Derby
pencil, 1840s (before 1847)
- Sir Wellington Patrick Manvers Chetwynd-Talbot (husband)
- Edward Smith Stanley, 13th Earl of Derby (grandfather)
- Charlotte Margaret Stanley (née Hornby), Countess of Derby (grandmother)
- Edward Stanley, 14th Earl of Derby (father)
- Emma Caroline Stanley (née Bootle-Wilbraham), Countess of Derby (mother)
- Edward Henry Stanley, 15th Earl of Derby (brother)
- Frederick Arthur Stanley, 16th Earl of Derby (brother)
- Edward George Villiers Stanley, 17th Earl of Derby (nephew)
- Lady Isobel Constance Mary Gathorne-Hardy (née Stanley) (niece)
- Lady Louisa Emily Long (née Stanley) (aunt)
- Lady Charlotte-Elizabeth Penryhn (née Stanley) (aunt)
- Hon. Algernon Francis Stanley (nephew)
- Sir Arthur Stanley (nephew)
- Ferdinand Charles Stanley (nephew)
- Hon. Frederick William Stanley (nephew)
- Sir George Frederick Stanley (nephew)
- Hon. Henry Thomas Stanley (uncle)
- Sir Victor Albert Stanley (nephew)
Visit From Your Armchair
Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize
An online exhibition celebrating the very best in contemporary portrait photography.
Explore our community photography project, which presents a personal record of the UK during lockdown.
Sculptures in 360°
See sculptures and fascinating objects from our Collection from all angles.
David Hockney: Drawing from Life
Watch highlights from our special exhibition, which had to close early in March 2020 due to lockdown.