Richard Nathaniel Curzon, 2nd Viscount Scarsdale(1898-1977), Colonel
Sitter in 1 portrait
- Hon. Gloria Mary Bearman (née Curzon) (daughter)
- Hon. Juliana Eveline Roberts (née Curzon) (daughter)
- Ottilie Margarete Julie Curzon (née Pretzlik), Viscountess Scarsdale (wife)
- Mildred Carson Curzon (née Dunbar), Viscountess Scarsdale (wife)
- Hon. Magdalen Blanche Simpson-Pedler (née Curzon) (sister)
- Hon. Magdalen Blanche Simpson-Pedler (née Curzon) (daughter)
- Charlotte Vanessa Stanley Smith (granddaughter)
- Hon. Anne Mildred Willson (née Curzon) (daughter)
Visit From Your Armchair
Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize
An online exhibition celebrating the very best in contemporary portrait photography.
Explore our community photography project, which presents a personal record of the UK during lockdown.
Sculptures in 360°
See sculptures and fascinating objects from our Collection from all angles.
David Hockney: Drawing from Life
Watch highlights from our special exhibition, which had to close early in March 2020 due to lockdown.