Lady Elizabeth Manners (née Howard), Duchess of Rutland(1780-1825), Wife of 5th Duke of Rutland; daughter of 5th Earl of Carlisle
Sitter in 1 portrait
by Henry Bone, after John Hoppner
pencil drawing squared in ink for transfer, 1809 (1798)
- Margaret Caroline (née Leveson-Gower), Countess of Carlisle (mother)
- Henry Howard, 4th Earl of Carlisle (grandfather)
- Frederick Howard, 5th Earl of Carlisle (father)
- George Howard, 6th Earl of Carlisle (brother)
- George William Frederick Howard, 7th Earl of Carlisle (nephew)
- Isabella Caroline Campbell (née Howard), Lady Cawdor of Castlemartin (sister)
- Lady Elizabeth ('Betty') Delmé (née Howard, later Garnier) (aunt)
- Georgiana Agar-Ellis (née Howard), Baroness Dover (niece)
- Lady Elizabeth Dorothy Anne Georgiana Grey (née Howard) (niece)
- Lady Caroline Georgiana Lascelles (née Howard) (niece)
- John Henry Manners, 5th Duke of Rutland (husband)
- Lady Emmeline Stuart-Wortley (née Manners) (daughter)
- Harriet Elizabeth Georgiana Leveson-Gower (née Howard), Duchess of Sutherland (niece)
- Mary Matilda Georgiana Labouchere (née Howard), Lady Taunton (niece)
Develop your art skills
Discover our BP Next Generation short films made by artists. Follow step by step guides in drawing and painting techniques.
Hold Still photography workshop
Reflect on your own experiences of lockdown through this easy-to-do from home, photographic exercise.
Draw Like a Renaissance Master
Revisit The Encounter exhibition and learn about Renaissance and Baroque drawing methods and materials.