Queen Louise of Sweden (née Lady Louise Alexandra Marie Irene Mountbatten)(1889-1965), Second wife of King Gustaf VI Adolf of Sweden; daughter of 1st Marquess of Milford Haven
Sitter in 5 portraits
by Unknown photographer, for Graphic Photo Union
vintage print, 1923
by Frank Arthur Swaine, published by J. Beagles & Co
bromide postcard print, circa 1923 (3 November 1923)
by Madame Yevonde
bromide print, 13 January 1960
- Princess Alice of Greece and Denmark (sister)
- Gustav VI Adolf, King of Sweden (husband)
- Louis Alexander Mountbatten, 1st Marquess of Milford Haven (Prince Louis of Battenburg) (father)
- George Louis Victor Henry Sergius Mountbatten, 2nd Marquess of Milford Haven (brother)
- Louis Mountbatten, Earl Mountbatten of Burma (brother)
- Princess Victoria Alberta Elisabeth Mathilde Marie (née Princess of Hesse), Marchioness of Milford-Haven (mother)
Visit From Your Armchair
Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize
An online exhibition celebrating the very best in contemporary portrait photography.
Explore our community photography project, which presents a personal record of the UK during lockdown.
Sculptures in 360°
See sculptures and fascinating objects from our Collection from all angles.
David Hockney: Drawing from Life
Watch highlights from our special exhibition, which had to close early in March 2020 due to lockdown.