Patricia Edwina Victoria Knatchbull, 2nd Countess Mountbatten of Burma(1924-2017), British peer; wife of 7th Baron Brabourne; daughter of 1st Earl Mountbatten of Burma
Sitter in 3 portraits
by Gordon Anthony
vintage print, circa 1945
by Madame Yevonde
bromide print, 26 October 1946
- John Ulick Knatchbull, 7th Baron Brabourne (husband)
- Norton Louis Philip Knatchbull, 8th Baron Brabourne (son)
- Amanda Patricia Victoria (née Knatchbull), Lady Ellingworth (daughter)
- Lady Pamela Carmen Louise Hicks (née Mountbatten) (sister)
- Hon. Michael John Ulick Knatchbull (son)
- Louis Mountbatten, Earl Mountbatten of Burma (father)
- Edwina Cynthia Annette (née Ashley), Countess Mountbatten of Burma (mother)
- Hon. Joanna Edwina Doreen Zuckerman (née Knatchbull) (daughter)
Develop your art skills
Discover our BP Next Generation short films made by artists. Follow step by step guides in drawing and painting techniques.
Hold Still photography workshop
Reflect on your own experiences of lockdown through this easy-to-do from home, photographic exercise.
Draw Like a Renaissance Master
Revisit The Encounter exhibition and learn about Renaissance and Baroque drawing methods and materials.