Hon. Francis Richard Grey(1813-1890), Rector of Morpeth; son of 2nd Earl Grey
Sitter in 1 portrait
- Lady Caroline Barrington (née Grey) (sister)
- Lady Elizabeth Bulteel (née Grey) (sister)
- Lady Emily Augusta Cavendish (née Lambton) (niece)
- Louisa Elizabeth (née Grey), Countess of Durham (sister)
- Lady Mary Louisa Bruce (née Lambton), Countess of Elgin and Kincardine (niece)
- Lady Hannah Althea Ellice (née Grey) (aunt)
- Charles Grey, 1st Earl Grey (grandfather)
- Charles Grey, 2nd Earl Grey (father)
- Mary Elizabeth Grey (née Ponsonby), Countess Grey (mother)
- Lady Elizabeth Dorothy Anne Georgiana Grey (née Howard) (wife)
- Sir Frederick William Grey (brother)
- Sir George Grey, 1st Bt (brother)
- Mary (née Grey), Viscountess Halifax (sister)
- Charles William Lambton (nephew)
- Alice Anne Caroline (née Lambton), Countess of Morton (niece)
- Lady Elizabeth Whitbread (née Grey) (aunt)
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.