Bridget Fleetwood (née Cromwell)(1624-1662), Daughter of Oliver Cromwell
Sitter associated with 1 portrait
by James Scott, published by Thomas Boys, after William Fisk
mixed-method engraving, published 1839
- Elizabeth Claypole (née Cromwell) (sister)
- Elizabeth Cromwell (née Steward) (grandmother)
- Elizabeth Cromwell (née Bourchier) (mother)
- Henry Cromwell (brother)
- Oliver Cromwell (father)
- Richard Cromwell (brother)
- Robert Cromwell (grandfather)
- Mary (née Cromwell), Countess Fauconberg (sister)
- Charles Fleetwood (husband)
- Henry Ireton (husband)
- Frances Russell (née Cromwell), Lady Russell (sister)
Visit From Your Armchair
Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize
An online exhibition celebrating the very best in contemporary portrait photography.
Explore our community photography project, which presents a personal record of the UK during lockdown.
Sculptures in 360°
See sculptures and fascinating objects from our Collection from all angles.
David Hockney: Drawing from Life
Watch highlights from our special exhibition, which had to close early in March 2020 due to lockdown.