Bridget Fleetwood (née Cromwell)(1624-1662), Daughter of Oliver Cromwell
Sitter associated with 1 portrait
by James Scott, published by Thomas Boys, after William Fisk
mixed-method engraving, published 1839
- Elizabeth Claypole (née Cromwell) (sister)
- Elizabeth Cromwell (née Steward) (grandmother)
- Elizabeth Cromwell (née Bourchier) (mother)
- Henry Cromwell (brother)
- Oliver Cromwell (father)
- Richard Cromwell (brother)
- Robert Cromwell (grandfather)
- Mary (née Cromwell), Countess Fauconberg (sister)
- Charles Fleetwood (husband)
- Henry Ireton (husband)
- Frances Russell (née Cromwell), Lady Russell (sister)
Read our latest news and have your say.
Identify our Silhouettes
Join enthusiastic contributors who have already identified 155 sitters.
Tell us more about our Silvy sitters
Help us identify the sitters who visited Camille Silvy’s photographic studio during the 1860s.