Frances Russell (née Cromwell), Lady Russell(baptised 1638-1720), Daughter of Oliver Cromwell
Sitter in 3 portraits
by Francesco Bartolozzi, published by Anthony Molteno, after Giovanni Battista Cipriani
stipple engraving, published 19 April 1803
- Elizabeth Claypole (née Cromwell) (sister)
- Elizabeth Cromwell (née Steward) (grandmother)
- Elizabeth Cromwell (née Bourchier) (mother)
- Henry Cromwell (brother)
- Oliver Cromwell (father)
- Richard Cromwell (brother)
- Robert Cromwell (grandfather)
- Mary (née Cromwell), Countess Fauconberg (sister)
- Bridget Fleetwood (née Cromwell) (sister)
Read our latest news and have your say.
Identify our Silhouettes
Join enthusiastic contributors who have already identified 155 sitters.
Tell us more about our Silvy sitters
Help us identify the sitters who visited Camille Silvy’s photographic studio during the 1860s.