Lady Arabella Diana Bannerman (née Sackville-West)(1835-1869), Wife of Sir Alexander Bannerman, 9th Bt; daughter of 5th Earl De La Warr
Sitter in 1 portrait
by Camille Silvy
albumen print, 1860
- George John Frederick Sackville-West, Viscount Cantelupe (brother)
- George John Sackville-West, 5th Earl De La Warr (father)
- Charles Richard Sackville-West, 6th Earl De La Warr (brother)
- Reginald Windsor Sackville, 7th Earl de la Warr (brother)
- Gilbert George Reginald Sackville, 8th Earl De La Warr (nephew)
- Lady (Leonora) Mary Griffin (née Sackville) (niece)
- Lionel Edward Sackville-West, 3rd Baron Sackville (nephew)
- Charles Sackville-West, 4th Baron Sackville (nephew)
- Lady Margaret Sackville (niece)
- Mary Catherine (née Sackville-West), Marchioness of Salisbury (later Countess of Derby) (sister)
- Edeline (née Sackville), Lady Strickland (niece)
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.