Edith Frances Wilhelmina (née Somerset), Countess of Londesborough(1838-1915), Wife of 1st Earl of Londesborough; daughter of 7th Duke of Beaufort
Sitter in 1 portrait
by Camille Silvy
albumen print, 1860
- Henry Somerset, 7th Duke of Beaufort (father)
- Emily Frances (née Smith), Duchess of Beaufort (mother)
- William Henry Forester Denison, 1st Earl of Londesborough (husband)
- Lady Ida Emily Augusta Sitwell (née Denison) (daughter)
- Dame Edith Sitwell (granddaughter)
- Sir (Francis) Osbert Sacheverell Sitwell, 5th Bt (grandson)
- Sir Sacheverell Sitwell, 6th Bt (grandson)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!