Sir Francis Darwin(1848-1925), Botanist
Sitter in 5 portraits
- Frances Cornford (née Darwin) (daughter)
- John Cornford (grandson)
- Bernard Darwin (son)
- Sir Charles Galton Darwin (nephew)
- Charles Robert Darwin (father)
- Emma Darwin (née Wedgwood) (mother)
- Sir George Howard Darwin (brother)
- Sir Robert Vere ('Robin') Darwin (grandson)
- Gwendolen ('Gwen') Raverat (née Darwin) (niece)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the Elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!