Maria Antoinetta (née Pegus), Marchioness of Huntly(circa 1821-1893), Second wife of 10th Marquess of Huntly; daughter of Peter William Pegus
Sitter in 1 portrait
by Camille Silvy
albumen print, 5 February 1861
- Evelyn Elizabeth (née Gordon), Countess of Ancaster (daughter)
- Gilbert Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby, 2nd Earl of Ancaster (grandson)
- Lady Evelyn Clementia Ewart (née Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby) (granddaughter)
- Margaret Ethel (née Gordon), Lady Harlech (daughter)
- Claud Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby (grandson)
- Charles Gordon, 10th Marquess of Huntly (husband)
- Grace Cecile Lowther (née Gordon), Countess of Lonsdale (daughter)
- Lady Mary Katherine Turnor (née Gordon) (daughter)
View a wide collection of video content on our YouTube channel from past projects to our latest films.
Artist and sitter interviews
Get insights into creating portraiture from BP Portrait Award 2020 artists and their sitters.
Watch our film created to say ‘goodbye’ to the Gallery before we closed for our major transformation project.