Lady Mary Katherine Turnor (née Gordon)(1845-1930), Wife of Edmund Turnor; daughter of 10th Marquess of Huntly
Sitter in 1 portrait
- Evelyn Elizabeth (née Gordon), Countess of Ancaster (sister)
- Gilbert Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby, 2nd Earl of Ancaster (nephew)
- Lady Evelyn Clementia Ewart (née Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby) (niece)
- Margaret Ethel (née Gordon), Lady Harlech (sister)
- Claud Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby (nephew)
- Charles Gordon, 10th Marquess of Huntly (father)
- Maria Antoinetta (née Pegus), Marchioness of Huntly (mother)
- Grace Cecile Lowther (née Gordon), Countess of Lonsdale (sister)
Watch our playlist exploring scientific techniques used by the Gallery to unlock the secrets behind our Tudor portraits.
Subjects and themes
Search the collection by themes - from pets to weddings!
Black History Month
Take a tour exploring our Collection created by Alayo Akinkugbe for Black History Month in 2020.
A Picture of Health
Learn about pioneers in medicine, health and social reform from 1840 to 1920.