Lady Elizabeth ('Betty') Delmé (née Howard, later Garnier)(1747-1813), Daughter of Henry Howard, 4th Earl of Carlisle
Sitter in 2 portraits
- Anne Howard (née Capel), Countess of Carlisle (grandmother)
- Charles Howard, 3rd Earl of Carlisle (grandfather)
- Henry Howard, 4th Earl of Carlisle (father)
- Frederick Howard, 5th Earl of Carlisle (brother)
- George Howard, 6th Earl of Carlisle (nephew)
- Isabella Caroline Campbell (née Howard), Lady Cawdor of Castlemartin (niece)
- Isabella Elizabeth Delmé (daughter)
- John Delmé (son)
- Lady Elizabeth Manners (née Howard), Duchess of Rutland (niece)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the Elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!