Anne Frederica (née Anson), Countess of Wemyss(1823-1896), First wife of 10th Earl of Wemyss; daughter of 1st Earl of Lichfield
Sitter in 1 portrait
by Camille Silvy
albumen print, 16 March 1861
- Hon. Augustus Henry Archibald (brother)
- King Charles II (grandfather)
- Charlotte Lee (née Fitzroy), Countess of Lichfield (mother)
- Thomas William Anson, 1st Earl of Lichfield (father)
- Francis Wemyss-Charteris-Douglas, 10th Earl of Wemyss (husband)
View a wide collection of video content on our YouTube channel from past projects to our latest films.
Artist and sitter interviews
Get insights into creating portraiture from BP Portrait Award 2020 artists and their sitters.
Watch our film created to say ‘goodbye’ to the Gallery before we closed for our major transformation project.