Edward Marjoribanks, 2nd Baron Tweedmouth(1849-1909), Politician; Lord Privy Seal and First Lord of the Admiralty
Sitter in 7 portraits
by Lafayette, photogravure by Walker & Boutall
photogravure, 10 July 1897; published 1899
by Sir Leslie Ward
chromolithograph, published in Vanity Fair 12 July 1894
- Dame Ishbel Maria (née Marjoribanks), Marchioness of Aberdeen and Temair (sister)
- Edward Marjoribanks (grandfather)
- Mary Georgiana (née Marjoribanks), Viscountess Ridley (sister)
- Dudley Coutts Marjoribanks, 1st Baron Tweedmouth (father)
- Fanny Octavia Louisa (née Spencer-Churchill), Lady Tweedmouth (wife)
- Dudley Churchill Marjoribanks, 3rd Baron Tweedmouth (son)
Develop your art skills
Discover our BP Next Generation short films made by artists. Follow step by step guides in drawing and painting techniques.
Hold Still photography workshop
Reflect on your own experiences of lockdown through this easy-to-do from home, photographic exercise.
Draw Like a Renaissance Master
Revisit The Encounter exhibition and learn about Renaissance and Baroque drawing methods and materials.