Grace Augusta Denison (née Fane), Countess of Londesborough(1860-1933), Wife of 2nd Earl of Londesborough; daughter of 12th Earl of Westmorland
Sitter in 2 portraits
by John Thomson, photogravure by Walker & Boutall
photogravure, 1897; published 1899
by Frederick John Jenkins, after Henry Harris Brown
heliogravure, early 20th century
- Georgiana Charlotte (née Curzon), Duchess of Beaufort (aunt)
- Hon. Ernest George Curzon (uncle)
- George Augustus Frederick Louis Curzon, 2nd Earl Howe (uncle)
- Richard William Penn Curzon, 1st Earl Howe (grandfather)
- Lady Emily Marie Kingscote (née Curzon) (aunt)
- Lady Margaret Mary Spicer (née Fane) (sister)
- Francis William Henry Fane, 12th Earl of Westmorland (father)
- Adelaide Ida (née Curzon), Countess Westmorland (mother)
- Anthony Mildmay Julian Fane, 13th Earl of Westmorland (brother)
Watch our playlist exploring scientific techniques used by the Gallery to unlock the secrets behind our Tudor portraits.
Subjects and themes
Search the collection by themes - from pets to weddings!
Black History Month
Take a tour exploring our Collection created by Alayo Akinkugbe for Black History Month in 2020.
A Picture of Health
Learn about pioneers in medicine, health and social reform from 1840 to 1920.