Joan Marion (née Nevill), Marchioness of Camden(1877-1952), Wife of 4th Marquess Camden; daughter of 3rd Marquess of Abergavenny
Sitter in 14 portraits
by Mendelssohn Ltd, published by Hudson & Kearns Ltd
photogravure, 20 June 1911, published 1912
- William Nevill, 1st Marquess of Abergavenny (grandfather)
- Caroline (née Vanden-Bempde-Johnstone), Marchioness of Abergavenny (grandmother)
- Henry Gilbert Ralph Nevill, 3rd Marquess of Abergavenny (father)
- John Charles Pratt, 4th Marquess Camden (husband)
- Rose Pepys (née Nevill), Countess of Cottenham (aunt)
- Lady Irene Helen Crawfurd (née Pratt) (daughter)
Develop your art skills
Discover our BP Next Generation short films made by artists. Follow step by step guides in drawing and painting techniques.
Hold Still photography workshop
Reflect on your own experiences of lockdown through this easy-to-do from home, photographic exercise.
Draw Like a Renaissance Master
Revisit The Encounter exhibition and learn about Renaissance and Baroque drawing methods and materials.