John Baring, 2nd Baron Revelstoke(1863-1929), Merchant banker
Sitter in 6 portraits
by Sir Leslie Ward
chromolithograph, published in Vanity Fair 11 August 1898
by Unknown photographer
bromide print, 1 October 1910
- Margaret (née Baring), Viscountess Althorp (sister)
- Lavinia Emily White (née Spencer), Lady Annaly (niece)
- Maurice Baring (brother)
- Evelyn Baring, 1st Earl of Cromer (uncle)
- Lady (Alexandra) Margaret Elizabeth Douglas-Home (née Spencer) (niece)
- Lady Adelaide Margaret ('Delia') Peel (née Spencer) (niece)
- Daphne Pollen (née Baring) (niece)
- Edward Charles Baring, 1st Baron Revelstoke (father)
- Cecil Baring, 3rd Baron Revelstoke (brother)
- Rupert Baring, 4th Baron Revelstoke (nephew)
- Albert Edward John Spencer, 7th Earl Spencer (nephew)
- George Charles Spencer (nephew)
- Cecilia Annetta (née Baring), Lady Suffield (aunt)
Visit From Your Armchair
Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize
An online exhibition celebrating the very best in contemporary portrait photography.
Explore our community photography project, which presents a personal record of the UK during lockdown.
Sculptures in 360°
See sculptures and fascinating objects from our Collection from all angles.
David Hockney: Drawing from Life
Watch highlights from our special exhibition, which had to close early in March 2020 due to lockdown.