John Baring, 2nd Baron Revelstoke(1863-1929), Merchant banker
Sitter in 6 portraits
by Sir Leslie Ward
chromolithograph, published in Vanity Fair 11 August 1898
by Unknown photographer
bromide print, 1 October 1910
- Margaret (née Baring), Viscountess Althorp (sister)
- Lavinia Emily White (née Spencer), Lady Annaly (niece)
- Maurice Baring (brother)
- Evelyn Baring, 1st Earl of Cromer (uncle)
- Lady (Alexandra) Margaret Elizabeth Douglas-Home (née Spencer) (niece)
- Lady Adelaide Margaret ('Delia') Peel (née Spencer) (niece)
- Daphne Pollen (née Baring) (niece)
- Edward Charles Baring, 1st Baron Revelstoke (father)
- Cecil Baring, 3rd Baron Revelstoke (brother)
- Rupert Baring, 4th Baron Revelstoke (nephew)
- Albert Edward John Spencer, 7th Earl Spencer (nephew)
- George Charles Spencer (nephew)
- Cecilia Annetta (née Baring), Lady Suffield (aunt)
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.