1 of 2 portraits of Jonathan William Patrick Aitken
by Patrick Lichfield
archival inkjet print, July 1967
16 in. x 12 in. (407 mm x 305 mm) overall
Given by Thomas Patrick John Anson, 5th Earl of Lichfield, 2003 in conjunction with the exhibition 'Lichfield: the early years 1962-1982'
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistback to top
- Thomas Patrick John Anson, 5th Earl of Lichfield (1939-2005), Photographer. Artist associated with 60 portraits, Sitter in 29 portraits.
Sittersback to top
- Jonathan William Patrick Aitken (1942-), Company director, politician and newspaper columnist and writer. Sitter in 2 portraits.
- David Henry Benedictus (1938-), Writer and director for stage, television and radio. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Lady Mary Gaye Georgiana Lorna Curzon (1947-), Former wife of Esmond Cooper-Key and of John Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe and of Jeffrey Bonas, and later wife of Christopher Shaw; daughter of 6th Earl Howe. Sitter in 2 portraits.
- Christopher Gibbs (1938-), Antique dealer and collector. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Tom Hustler (1935-2006). Sitter in 2 portraits, Artist of 5 portraits.
- Cathy McGowan (1942-), Television presenter. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Thomas Michael ('Tom') Maschler (1933-), Publisher and editor. Sitter in 2 portraits.
- Nicholas Osborne Tomalin (1931-1973), Editor and journalist. Sitter in 2 portraits.