The Youth Forum are a group of young people aged 14 – 21 who work with the Gallery to give their views on its activities, Collections and exhibitions.
The group meet once a month to:
- Suggest new ideas for interpretation and displays
- Create and deliver events for young people
- Provide advice on social media, marketing and publicity
- Visit exhibitions and share reviews
- See behind the scenes at the Gallery
The Youth Forum is a great way to get involved in art and portraiture, meet new people, challenge yourself and add to your CV.
Look out on our Instagram for updates on how to get involved.