The Youth Forum are a group of young people aged 14 – 21 who work with the Gallery to give their views on its activities, Collections and exhibitions.
The group meet once a month to:
- Suggest new ideas for interpretation and displays
- Create and deliver events for young people
- Provide advice on social media, marketing and publicity
- Visit exhibitions and share reviews
- See behind the scenes at the Gallery
The Youth Forum is a great way to get involved in art and portraiture, meet new people, challenge yourself and add to your CV.
Look out on our Instagram for updates on how to get involved.
Visit From Your Armchair
Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize
An online exhibition celebrating the very best in contemporary portrait photography.
Explore our community photography project, which presents a personal record of the UK during lockdown.
Sculptures in 360°
See sculptures and fascinating objects from our Collection from all angles.
David Hockney: Drawing from Life
Watch highlights from our special exhibition, which had to close early in March 2020 due to lockdown.