Our Corporate Membership programme is our dynamic offering that enables businesses and organisations to engage with the National Portrait Gallery at a lower level of giving compared with sponsorship levels.
With three different tiers of membership, each level unlocks a suite of benefits that encompasses entertaining, engagement and bespoke activations to suit your organisation’s needs.
We can work with you to tailor an appropriate membership package that best reflects your objectives.
To find out more about corporate membership, please contact:
Corporate Development Manager
- Bespoke dinners, receptions and other moments of celebration, created with our experienced Events Team
- Access to our knowledgeable curators for exclusive exhibition tours
- Bespoke behind-the-scenes experiences.
- Opportunity for your staff to gain complimentary access to temporary exhibitions
- Complimentary tickets for your clients, guests, VIPs and senior stakeholders across our exhibition calendar
- Art talks and workshops that can be facilitated online or in your company’s offices.
We are open to discuss and tailor your specific organisational needs and objectives in order to collaborate on something creative and mutually beneficial. For example, we can work with you to explore social media and digital content creation ideas with our experienced Marketing & Communications Team as part of a bespoke activation.